1. Basic Information:
The administrator of your personal data is: Dawid Stępień, a business owner registered in the Central Business Register and Information System under the name 'Nano' Serwis Dawid Stępień, with its registered office in Legnica (59-220), ul. Konstantego Ildefonsa Gałczyńskiego 14/3, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6911969967. You can contact the Administrator via email at email@example.com, by phone at 790 750 190, or by mail at Nano Serwis Dawid Stępień, ul. Długosza 33, 51-162 Wrocław.
2. Data Processing Principles:
The Administrator processes personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- Based on legal grounds and in compliance with the law (legality).
- Honestly and fairly (fairness). Transparent to the data subject (transparency).
- For specific purposes and not "just in case" (minimization).
- No more than necessary (adequacy). With a focus on data accuracy (accuracy).
- No longer than necessary (timeliness).
- Ensuring appropriate data security (security).
3. Purposes, Legal Bases, and Scope of Data Processing:
We will process your data for the following purposes:
- For contact purposes, to provide you with a response to your message sent to us via email or through the contact form, based on the legitimate interests of the Administrator in responding to you.
- For the fulfillment of your orders.
- For technical purposes using cookies (technical cookies), based on the legitimate interests of the Administrator in the proper operation and functioning of the Site.
- For purposes related to maintaining our corporate profile on social media platforms (such as Facebook/Instagram) in accordance with the rules defined by the owners of the respective platform and to provide information about our products, promotions, and other activities related to our business, which we consider our legitimate interest.
We process your data within the following scope:
- If you send us an email, we will process the data contained in it. Providing us with data in the email is voluntary, and you can request the deletion of this data at any time.
- If you place an order, we will process the data contained in it. Providing us with data is voluntary, and you can request the deletion of this data at any time.
- If you use the contact form on our site, we will process data in the form of your email address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
- If you like or otherwise engage with our social media profile (e.g., Facebook), we will process the data you provide in that medium and to which we have access. To stop processing, you can unsubscribe from our profile.
4. Data Recipients and the Intention to Transfer Data Outside the EEA or to an International Organization:
Recipients of your personal data include:
- If you have given consent for marketing cookies, your data stored in cookies will be transferred to our advertising partners.
- If you have given consent for analytical cookies, your data stored in cookies will be processed by the entity providing software for the analysis of traffic on our site (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Your data is not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or international organizations, except for the partners mentioned below: Google Inc. in the USA, for traffic analysis on the site using Google Analytics and providing additional features (e.g., Google Maps, Google Search Console) related to the proper functioning of the site and displaying search results. See how Google processes and protects your data. This browser add-on allows you to manage the scope and level of access to data collected by Google Analytics.
- Google Inc. in the USA, for advertising and measuring their effectiveness in the Google Ads system. See how Google processes and protects your data. You can manage your preferences and information in the Google advertising system here.
- Facebook Inc. in the USA, for managing accounts and accessing data on social media services (Facebook, Instagram), advertising, and measuring their effectiveness by installing the Facebook pixel on the site and using Conversion API. See how Facebook processes and protects your data.
- 3VM in Paris for handling your orders in case of shipment from the warehouse in France.
- Buy2Sell ApS in Sønderborg for handling your orders in case of shipment from the warehouse in Denmark.
5. Data Retention Period:
We cannot determine the specific period for which we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or email for contact purposes, we will process your data until you request the deletion of these data or object to the processing. This also applies if we consider that we have fulfilled the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
6. User Rights:
In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- Access to your data and the right to correct, delete, or restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- The right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is for the purpose of fulfilling a contract by the Administrator, fulfilling legal obligations to state institutions, or for the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (at the address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
For more information on data protection, you can visit the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl.
7. Information about Cookies:
Comfort of using the site:
- Cookies can significantly improve the comfort of using a website.
- Content personalization: Cookies allow for the customization of displayed content to the user's preferences and interests, making the site more attractive and useful.
- Remembering settings: Cookies enable the site to remember user-selected settings, such as language, layout, or color scheme, making it easier and more convenient to use the service.
- Log in: Cookies allow the storage of information about the logged-in user, enabling easy switching between different sections of the site without the need to log in again.
- Session maintenance: Thanks to cookies, the site can track user activity on various subpages, making it easy to return to recently visited sections or continue unfinished actions, such as filling out forms.
- Performance optimization: Cookies can be used for traffic analysis and user behavior on the site, helping to optimize its performance and deliver high-quality content.
- Ads: Cookies allow for the display of personalized ads tailored to the user's interests and needs, making ads less invasive and more relevant.
- Social Media Integration: Cookies enable integration with social media services such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, allowing for easy content sharing and additional features like commenting and liking.
9. Technical Cookies Functions:
- User session maintenance: Technical cookies allow the maintenance of a user's session while navigating the site, allowing users to switch between different sections of the website without the need to log in again.
- User preference storage: Technical cookies help with the functioning of forms on the site, such as login, registration, or contact forms, ensuring the correct processing of user-entered data.
- Site performance optimization: The use of technical cookies enables monitoring of site performance and the speed of loading individual elements, facilitating optimization and improving the quality of services.
- Security: Technical cookies help ensure the security of the website and its users, such as verifying user identity, detecting hacking attempts, or protecting against CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.
10. Analytical Cookies Functions:
- Site traffic measurement: Analytical cookies allow monitoring the number of visits, unique users, and page views, providing a general overview of the site's popularity and performance.
- User behavior analysis: Analytical cookies can collect information about how users navigate the site, such as time spent on individual subpages, navigation paths, and exit points. Conversion optimization: Analytical cookies help identify site elements that affect the effectiveness of achieving business goals, such as registration, placing an order, or filling out a contact form.
- User segmentation: The use of analytical cookies allows users to be grouped according to various criteria, allowing for better customization of content and offers for different segments.
- A/B testing: Analytical cookies are used to conduct A/B tests, comparing two versions of a website to determine which one better achieves the set goals. These tests help optimize the site's appearance, functionality, and content.
11. Advertising Cookies Functions:
- Personalized ads: Marketing cookies enable the display of ads tailored to the user's interests, preferences, and browsing history, making them more attractive and effective.
- Remarketing: Through marketing cookies, it is possible to track users who have visited the website but have not made a purchase or taken any other action, and to re-target them with ads to encourage them to return to the site and complete a transaction.
- Advertising effectiveness measurement: Marketing cookies allow the monitoring of advertising campaign results, such as the number of clicks, conversions, or ad impressions, enabling the optimization of the marketing strategy.
- Managing ads across multiple channels: The use of marketing cookies facilitates the coordination and integration of advertising activities carried out in different channels, such as search engines, social media, or partner websites.
- Testing and optimizing ad content: Marketing cookies are used to conduct A/B tests and other analytical methods to assess the effectiveness and engagement of different advertising messages, formats, or creatives. Please note that this translation is quite lengthy and detailed due to the complex and comprehensive nature of the original document.